JUKI MO-6816S Five Thread Industrial Serger – 5 Thread Overlock Sewing Machine
Used like new.
Sale Price $998 (Original Price $2100).
THIS ADVANCED OVERLOCK/SAFETY STITCH MACHINE IS EASIER TO USE AND PROMISES SUPERIOR COST-EFFECTIVENESS.
The MO-6800S Series responds to various kinds of sewing materials and processes, producing delicate and beautiful soft-to-the-touch seams while further reducing operating noise as well as increasing durability. This advanced overlock / safety stitch machine is easier to use and promises superior cost-effectiveness.
THE MACHINE ACHIEVES BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED SEAMS OF IMPROVED QUALITY EVEN WHEN RUN AT A HIGH SPEED.
The machine is widely applicable to the sewing of light- to heavy-weight materials. Since the machine is provided with a needle thread take-up mechanism and a looper thread take-up lever, it ensures high-quality, well-tensed and soft seams with a beautiful texture which flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the materials even when run at speeds as high as 7,000 sti/min. In addition, the machine has a wider and brighter needle entry and provides improved responsiveness to the materials, thereby helping the operator use the machine more easily. The optimally-balanced design of the machine reduces both operating noise and vibration, contributing to more comfortable sewing work.
THE MACHINE IS PROVIDED WITH FUNCTIONS WHICH CONTRIBUTE TO EASIER OPERATION.
The differential-feed micro-adjustment mechanism, external increasing of the differential feed ratio and the main feed dog height can all be adjustable on the front face of the sewing machine with a screwdriver. The machine is provided as standard with functions which enable easy and best-suited adjustments according to the material to be used.
- Model name: MO-6816S
- Stitch Type: 3-needle safety stitching
- Max. Sewing speed: 7,000 Stitches Per Minute
- Stitch length: 0.6 ~ 3.8 (4.5) mm
- Needle gauge (mm): 3.0+2.0, 5.0+2.0
- Over edging width (mm): 3.0
- Differential feed ratio:
- For gathering 1:2 (Max. 1:4)
- For stretching 1:0.7 (Max. 1:0.6)
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm(60H:27.0mm)
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle bar bushing Lower bushing method
- Needle: DC 27 (excluding some subclass model)
- Max. Lift of the presser foot: 7mm (excluding some subclass model)
- Max. Presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Stitch adjusting method: By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG 18)
- Needle cooler: Provided as standard
- Needle thread heat remover: Provided as standard
- Micro-lifter: Option
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- Silent and use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust
- Lightweight, precise, and reliable
Thanks to the speed control feature, most users find the machine easier to use. Both beginner and advanced sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that require high-speed and precise stitching.
*Local Pick Up only.